Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Hubby Turns 50...

My old man had his 50th birthday today and I am loving the fact that I can officially call him - Old Man...
We - the family - decided that dinner at the local Chinese Restaurant was a must....
 The family - I am so glad you can not see the mess we made of the table....bits of food everywhere, just as well we have a toddler amongst us - gives us someone to blame...
 Wayne doing a - fake - blowing out of the candles...mmm white chocolate mud cake...
 Youngest son, Jaxon and  Michaela...
 Eldest son, Keelan and Lani...
 Wayne and middle son, James....
 Youngest daughter, Amelia and grandson, Hudson....
Eldest daughter, Ellesha and Michael....
Well thats all tonight - feeling very full and very tired....
Happy Birthday sweetheart....we all love you heaps....xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy 50th to your Hubby!!! Lovely family pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family pics Sandi and I hope hubby had a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete