Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Happy Birthday Keelan

My eldest son has been celebrating his birthday today....well if you can call it celebrating...He has been working on his diploma all day and didn't really want to stop but I insisted that cake always must take a front seat in life...so I dragged him down to the shops and this is what he chose...
 It's a butterscotch tart - topped with pecan nuts and macadamia nuts....(I did threaten him within an inch of his life if he got any on the table runner....lol no I didn't)...
He refused to look up for the camera so alas I must be content with these photos...
Anyhow Happy Birthday Keelan..we love you heaps...xxx

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Keelan,love the cake he chose,it sounds very nice and good luck with your diploma study.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be boys...and stubborn! Cake / Tart looks delish!

    ReplyDelete