Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Celebrating Teresa and Tereasa's Birthday.....

Two of the girls in our little group Teresa and Tereasa,  have birthdays on the same day so we felt this was a good excuse to venture out into the world once again. 
The first stop on our trip was to Lynette Anderson's - A Little Quilt Store..
 
The shop assistance was lovely and took a photo of us together..
I can show you a some of the goodies on display thanks to being able to steal a photo or two from Teresa... the displays are just lovely....

Here are some of my purchased from this little shop...some beautiful printed fabric and some lace/ribbon reels.   The pack of reels came in 5 but no I can count, I know there are 6 here...Teresa bought a pack and shared them with each of us...a little keepsake of our outing..Thank you again Teresa, I know exactly where these are going...
 After a little bite at the local cafe/bar - The Lizard, it was off to The Patchwork Angel...
The girls could not wait for their photo to be taken and are rushing to get inside...lol
Lots of pretty things to see and touch and of course bring home...
Here are my purchases from this lovely little store...
 We headed into Buderim for lunch and to check out another little shop...no purchases were made here and I didn't even get a photo of my lunch, but I did manage to put down my fork long enough to take a photo of this yummy homemade vanilla slice...it was as delicious as it looks...
Must be time to head home now, well you would think so but no not us, we must be able to fit in one more shop...The Beerwah Patchwork Shop.   I didn't get a photo of this shop, there were alot of road works out front but we did find quite a few treasures inside...Here are some beautiful fabric I just had to have....
 Before we left for our outing, Teresa had to open her gift from us...we did a lot of scheming and trickery to buy Teresa her pressy this year...so you can imagine her reaction when she opened it..
She had been eyeing these items while at our retreat and thought that I had bought them for myself, but then to make it more believable, I had even opened the boxes and place the goods on my kitchen bench, so they just so happen to be there when she called in last week...(Can't trust anyone can you??)...
Pressies specially wrapped...
Surprise.....hehehe
TaDa...manage to steal another photo...just need one of Tereasa's pressy now...
I may not have a photo of Tereasa's pressy yet but I did get one just after she unwrapped it..
Tereasa's gift was purchased in while we were retreating in Warwick as well.  I did warn you that you just can not trust anyone..
Anyway, even though we were totally exhausted on the way home and had to sit in traffic for quite a while, we did seem to laugh and giggle the whole way....hey what can I say...when you are tired, EVERYTHING and ANYTHING can seem funny...  If laughing was a form of exercise then we would all need to put on weight, cause we would be a car load of skinny mini's........lol
Alright enough chit chat...Fabulous day, great company and special friends....what more can a girl want....catchya all later.....xxxxxxx







2 comments:

  1. Fantastic road trip. I am very sure the two lovely "T's" are very happy they have friends they can't trust. LOL! Lots of lovely loot too Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic day with the friends, love your buys :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete