Monday, 24 March 2014

An Early Birthday Pressie...

I want you all to meet the newest member of our family....my new baby....
 Sorry Helen, you may not want to visit me anymore....I have let the enemy move in...
I have been thinking of getting a cat for a while but as usual I am always waiting for the sign...
that special feeling you get when you just know....and as soon as I saw her blue eyes I knew she would come home with me....
 I havent chosen a name for her yet....I am kinda tossing between Teena and Audrey (after Audrey Hepburn of course)...but nothing is set in stone - yet.....
No name is a Ragdoll bitsa.....and so far I think she is pretty clueless cause she keeps following my two year old grandson around....maybe she likes being treated rough....she was/is the  runt of the litter, hence being a little small for her age - 8 weeks...
Anyway that's it for now...I will let you know her name when I know.....I am already thinking - cat bowl mug rugs and pillows and blankets just for her....(stop laughing Helen)....
Catchya all later...
xx

10 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, those eyes just pull you in very like Audrey Hepburn's did :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, she is gorgeous. How could Helen resist those gorgeous blue eyes??? And that sweet little face???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she will make a veryyyyy pretty mat........hehehe

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you fell in love with her, look at those sweet blue eyes!! lol Oh and your friend Helen sounds like my friend Heather. he he he.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooo sweet and cute! I love cats :))

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  6. my heart is going all mushy - she is so gorgeous..toss up - Helen - funny and delightful as she is - pussy cat - gorgeous & cuddly . . .mmm...now who will win???

    ReplyDelete
  7. me of course Susan...... need you even think about it ... tut tut

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sandi she is adorable... can't wait to see her in the fur!!! I think Audrey is a gorgeous name.....
    Don't let Helen alone with her.... ever....can't trust her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful!! Love those blue eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful Sandi. Love those eyes. Yes i think Audrey will suit her very well. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete