Sunday, 16 February 2014

Sunday Stitches and a little packing...

Sunday Stitches
Today was our first get together for 2014....and although I didn't get a photo of everyone that came today, I did get one of these ladies showing the beginnings of their bag/swap quilt...
The first line in the quilt has the theme of - flowers...
Looking good ladies...
 It was a fantastic day catching up with what everyone had done over the holidays and what plans they have for this year...sooo looking forward to our next meeting..
Now for my packing....The Tuesday Girls, along with a couple of special ladies, are heading off
tomorrow for our Retreat at Glenrose Patchwork...
I think I have packed all that I need...maybe not - I can still see a gap here and there, maybe I can fit more in...
Anyway, things will be quiet here until I get back, hopefully with lots of photos to show you all...ok and maybe a little stitching..
See you all later....
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Happy stitching!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! See you soon :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fun day - have a great time - of course you will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever ladies,have fun on your retreat and make sure Michelle doesn't lead you all astray.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I could come gate crash................

    ReplyDelete