Thursday, 27 February 2014

Some Kind of Wonderful...

You know how you collect lots of beautiful books, and they sit quietly on your shelf waiting for you to rekindle the love affair you had with it the first time you viewed its glossy new pages...
Well I am going to reignite that passion, starting with my Some Kind of Wonderful book...
I have been doing the stitchery parts bit by bit - not pushing myself - just taking my time and was now in a position to put some of them together...
Here are my finished projects....
The Sewing Case....
 The Needlecase, pincushion and coin purse....
Mmm, wonder which pre-loved book I will drag out next...
Cheers....
xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set Sandi. Love your stitching. I shall look forward to seeing what comes off your shelf next xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very yummy, never tire of Annie Downs projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful projects sandi,well done they look gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects and suck lovely finishes. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Sandi, does that mean your mojo is back in full swing ?

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been a busy beever Sandi. They all look gorgeous. hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice sticheries on very nice projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really lovely Sandi. I love this set... although I haven't made the coin purse ... yet! ...ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true Sandi - I have a lot of books & mags that I pore over then store away - I should stop buying & start making!!
    Your items are really gorgeous, well done, now you can enjoy using them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable set - so cute and lovely! Well done :)
    Can't wait to see your next project!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is on my "one day" list - it's so long. I love the set you've made - they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete