Wednesday, 8 January 2014

OOPS

UPDATE:  Darn, I just cant fix this....it doesn't matter what I do, I can not get my photos to upload onto old or new posts...I am giving up tonight....anyone have any ideas?


So Sorry girls, I thought I was doing a good thing by cleaning up space on my computer - I had photos saved in two places -Picasa and in a file under photos, so I thought I would get rid of the ones in Picasa and just keep the other file...well I did that and Picasa wiped the lot, which I have only just realised has removed all the photos from my blogs as well...
Hubby has thankfully put all the photos onto a portable hard drive so I will get him to put them back on my comp...so please be patient while I fix this.....

6 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing. What a disaster, hope you get the problem solved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. who would have thought?? obviously we dont think like our computers do. It is so good that Hubby has the photos backed up for you though. Good luck with sorting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very big oooooops Sandi, hope you get it fixed soon.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drats with those computers. I'm having a hard time trying to get the header photo on my blog to go bigger, even with the help blogger friends. Why can't it be simple!! lol. Hope it gets sorted out for you.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi - OMG what a pain! - I am sorry I have no advice to offer you, but I do have my fingers & toes crossed for you to fix it up.
    Perhaps you could try the Blogger Help ? Good luck x

    ReplyDelete