Sunday, 26 January 2014

Lunchtime with Friends..

Just a quick post...Grandson is on his way here so I don't have much time...lol
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Lynda and her friend Diane at lunch with Helen and Teresa...
Lynda is a fellow member of Friends In Stitching so I have stalked her blog for some time now and it was wonderful to actually meet in person...
We had a wonderful day with loads of laughter and some very yummy food...
From left to right - Helen, Lynda, Me, Diane and Teresa...
Don't we look like a handsome bunch....all dressed up and big smiles to boot...
I loved our lunch together - it is always lovely to catch up and meet new friends ( and to put faces to blogs)..
Hopefully we will get to catch up again in the near future...
Now I have been doing a little sewing lately... I have finished my Natalie Bird bag - The Happy Dog Tote Bag...and of course you know me, I can not keep to a pattern - I just have to alter it to suit myself...This
time I changed the stitchery on the front to another from the same book - In my Garden...
Here is my chosen design...
 And here is the finished bag...
I am feeling very chuffed at the moment - this is another finish for me and its only January....when I say
I am on a roll - I mean - I am on a roll...tada.....I am such a clever girl...lol
Ok enough of the self appraising....lol  
catchya all later....
xx


6 comments:

  1. love your bag Sandi the colours are lovely and so is the stitching,Lynda is so lovely and you girls would've been up to so much mischief,happy aussie day Sandi ,have fun with your GS.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish and I agree it's great to get together with bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do all look very glamorous! What a cute bag - I seem to think that bag got a good showing at the October craft show...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun on Saturday. Such a shame I'm home and back at work. I hope you girls had fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag.....no I'm not making one lol. We did have fun thats for sure.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag, absolutely charming!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete