Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas Swaps for 2013

Even though I am totally exhausted I will post my swaps that I have received this year...
Six Items of Christmas Swap...
Something Special under the tree...a beautiful wall hanging... This gorgeous wall hanging was waiting for me, yes me...no one else, just me...

Thank you Pam, I love my gifts and will hang my wallhanging with pride next Christmas and remember the wonderful gifts that you have given me this year.....if you ever need a swap buddy again I would put my hand up straight away...thank you again...

I sent my gifts to Liz (no blogger) and have just realised that I have forgotten to take photos of them...silly me...don't tell The Tuesday Girls, they think I am so organised and I don't want to tarnish my reputation..lol  Oh and thank you Maree for organising such a great swap..

I am lucky enough to be part of an on-line sewing group - Friends In Stitching, and this years swap consisted of one main present and five smaller ones (with the letters SANTA)..
My swap partner was Dzintra and I was a very good girl cause this is what I received..
S is for...Santa bag in beautiful santa fabric with a wonderful stitchery project...

 A is for....Antlers....a very handsome silver reindeer sitting on my entrance table..
 N is for...Nativity...a lovely printed panel, my thoughts are already plotting ideas of uses for this..
 T is for Treat....Some yummy Australian made choc chip cookies...these didn't last 24hrs in our house...mmmm cookies..
 A is for Angel...a lovely angel wallhanging, isn't she cute, and lovely chrissy fabrics too..
 And the piece of resistance....my main gift under the tree is this beautiful sewing bag with matching needle case, pin cushion, scissor case, scissors and fob...wow did I hit the jackpot...thank you Dzintra, I love these gifts, the colours are beautiful...
Here is what I sent my partner...Leanne...
S is for Santa Tea towel.
A is for Antler project bag.
N is for Nativity ornament.
T is for Treat - choc macadamias
A is for Angel bookmark..
And the main Present...a little friend to keep her company....
Ok so now I have one more swap left...
This is Chooky's Secret Santa Swap and my partner was from Carin of Sweden...she has made me a beautiful table runner, in lots of lovely colours and prints...thank you Carin...I already have a place for this as soon as I can clear some of the chrissy decorations away....Thank you Carin for my gift and thank you chooky for organising this swap...
Sorry the table runner is folded but it is quite large and I had a lot of trouble getting a good close up of the colours and fabrics....

Well that's it for me....time to sit back, ponder over all my gifts from the day and just purr quietly in the corner...
I think I can hear some left of trifle calling me, can't you?
cya all next year...
xxx



3 comments:

  1. Great gifts you have received...glad you are enjoying them all! Mmmmmmm, I love trifle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandi. Thankyou so much for all of my beautiful gifts, my new doll is the prettiest one I have ever seen, I love her. thankyou , thankyou, thankyou. I will post about them tomorow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots o great swap gifts...esp the SSCS............thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013........runners were a hit this year.........

    ReplyDelete