Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Helen's Birthday Celebration

Helen, we just cant keep celebrating days like this....I am all laughed out, dinner looks like being a miss tonight (still full from lunch), and all I want to do is go to bed, and its only 4 o'clock...
But it was good, wasn't it...
Today we all went to Devon Pixies for a high tea to celebrate Helen's @#$% th birthday...all of the Tuesday Girls were able to make it today which made it an extra special day...
This is what we all look like, very well dressed and trying to behave like ladies...
 But you see, behaving ones self only last so long (2 minutes in our case) and then we have to let our true selves come out..
Teresa and myself giving Helen some antlers and poor Tess in the middle not even game to smile incase she gets the blame for our stunt too... Don't let her innocent face fool you, she was in the middle of it all and loving it...
 Can you see Helen's special birthday cupcake in front of her..yum and you wont be able to see it but there is a miniature teapot on the plate beside the cake, she gets to take this home as a keepsake..
Maybe if we ask her nicely, she will put a photo of it up on her blog...and while you are there Helen,
can you take a photo of what I had made you...silly me forgot to take one...
 Here are the non birthday girls cupcakes...mmmm they were delicious....peppermint and chocolate top with strawberries and wafer sticks and cream cheese frosting....do I need to say any more...I think
NOT...
Well that's it, I am so tired that I am making too many typing mistakes and keep having to delete words and retype them....so Happy Birthday again dear friend, I hope you have had a wonderful day, I know I did...
I will add a photo of my gift later....if Helen remembers that I want a photo.    lol
cya

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely day with your friends. Looks like a wonderful place for a party. Glad you all had fun. Thanks for your blog comment, had trouble trying to reply. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a fabulous time. Happy birthday to Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Helen was well behaved for her birthday....LOL....looks like she was a good girl...fantastic photos....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those naughty girls..... I was very good Peg..... I am so tired I haven't taken any photos of my lovely pressies and I will take a photo for you Sandi if I can remember.... cause I am old now you know...... what was your name again ??????

    Thanks for a fantastic day....
    Big Hugs
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm surprised you girl could even behave for 2 minutes.........looks fun.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol you girls are so funny,happy birthday Helen and gee those cakes look yummy.xx

    ReplyDelete