Tuesday, 19 November 2013

The Tuesday Girls are out and about once again..

Seriously, I am sure you are all wondering if I do any stitching at all, and I do, I truly really actually do...just not so much of late...to much socializing (nah not enough)...
Today we had another little venture out and about...
The first stop on our list was Poppy's Chocolates...we found this chocolate shop not far from us and what a surprise it was to find out that it was so close and none of us even knew it was there..
I am hoping they do loyalty cards because I already have some chrissy presents picked out for family members on my next visit...
I think the girls were a bit excited, smiles all round...
 Decisions, decisions...mmm what to get...


Maybe there is something in this cabinet.....

 This is what I have finally decided on...two sample boxes...one for me and one for....

Our next stop was to Buttons and Bows, a fabric shop in the middle of Beenleigh...I'm am sorry but
I didn't get any photos from here...maybe next time.
Our third stop was to The Brisbane Antique Shop...
Teresa found a couple of handsome fellows to hang around, as much as she wanted them to, they just wouldn't come home with us...
 Maybe if we all ask nicely they would come home to party...I can see it now...we could sew them quilts and they could listen to us chatter...(an watch us eat our chocolates)...
We then headed to East Coast Fabrics where I picked up a couple of pieces for my stash - not my usual choice of colour but I feel these colours are going to be for something christmasy.
 
  In my travels today I also acquired this little sign...kinda fitting don't you think...
 
As a double bonus, my order from Patchworksplus was waiting for me when I finally dragged my tired self home...
A couple of buttons, a pattern and a charm pack..woohoo....now if only I had time to sew...
I keep thinking about the little sign...how true is it...Friends ARE the most important recipe for life...and I think I hit the jackpot with my friends...they are friends I can laugh with, joke with, eat with, sew with, and be absolutely stupid with and they still love me and I love them..yeah yeah yeah
I know...I must need another sugar hit..getting sappy now...but girls, and you know who you are,
thanks for everything...I have so much fun when I'm with you all...life would be so boring to be normal...(mmm I just laughed at myself when I read the last line and sprayed coffee everywhere...lol). That's why I eat chocolate - doesn't spray so far...
I know - hopeless - I think I need sleep...starting to sound like I am in that padded cell ...I just want to know who is in there with me?
Ok Ok I'm going...cya all...xxx
PS: I gave myself an early Christmas present today...I deleted all my to do lists....so look out - I am now living on the edge.....lol

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you had loads of fun again today....those choccies looked yummo!
    and what a great present to yourself....must be a load off

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely in the padded cell with you................the fun never stops..........lucky girl.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly spat my breakfast all over the computer screen :) what a wonderful day you had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally laughed out loud too... great post ... and you know damn well I'm in that padded cell right beside you. I had the best day and I was sooooooo tired especially having to stay up until midnight to pick up the boy from work!!!!! Love my friends and love being with my friends...so how much chocolate do you have left? ha ha ha You know you are my bestie when I would save my last piece of chocolate for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you girls maybe 'party animals'...LOL

    ReplyDelete