Wednesday, 6 November 2013

I am on a roll...look out...

I have been a very busy girl helping Santa get ready for Christmas...
Swap number 1...goes to.....mmmm
 Swap number 2 is for.....I don't think so...
Swap number 3 could be for ______..
 
Swap number 4 will go to....????
 
So that's it for my swaps, just some chrissy presents to finish off and then I can get back to My Christmas Story quilt....I have finished the last two blocks and now I have to do the little stitcheries for the borders....


Now for some non sewing news...My youngest daughter received three awards at school yesterday -
well done Amelia, we are so proud of you...

That's all for me...short and sweet today...mmm sweet, I wonder what's in the pantry..cya xxx

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! You have done all those swap gifts?! I am only just starting... keep changing my mind!!
    I hope you found something delish in the pantry LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great gifties there Sandi..... well done Amelia.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was as organized as you Sandi. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great going Sandi, so many swaps ready to post! And I do love the look of the Christmas Story quilt. Well done to your daughter, that's wonderful for her x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG can you come and organise me please........

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Amelia on you achievements and boy you are super organised Sandi.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! How organised are you? Your fingers must be worn out. Amelia has had a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many lovely packs :)
    Congrats to you and Amelia!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete