Monday, 21 October 2013

OK So I went back...

I couldn't help myself, I wanted to show the grandson The Christmas Shack...do you think he liked it?
He has great taste cause nana loves this one too...might have to add it to my wish list...
A hug for Rudolf....
 And one for Santa, now we cant play favourites now can we...
 Look at all the lights nana....
 ok we had to buy something...how about reindeer antlers...I can wear then while I eat my custard..
That's all - do you know how exhausting it is to take a 20 month old to a store that is full of lots of things to touch, and move and play with....nana needs a nap now...cheers..
ps: I sang Christmas carols to him to get him to sleep....

3 comments:

  1. how sweet Sandi you know he has the most beautiful eyes,enjoy your nana nap,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute....Lots of cuddles!! Wow, Christmas really is getting close isnt it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is sooooo cute. Love the photos Sandi. I would need a nap too.... and a drink.... and chocolate... x

    ReplyDelete