Monday, 14 October 2013

Craft Extravaganza Outing

Last week some of the Tuesday Girls went to the bi annual Craft Extravaganza, this is a great event to
go to if you are looking for some special items for Christmas, which I may add is only 71 days away..
Did everyone just gasp..I know I do every morning when I look at this little counter, but the fact is
its coming and there is not a darn thing anyone can do about it...
So lately I have been doing a lot of secret sewing and buying so this finds me with the problem of -
what do I blog about?   I cannot show you any of the projects I have been working on but I can show you a couple of things..
Here is a photo of Me, Helen and Norreen after our visit to the Extravaganza...Teresa (aka Cassie) is taking the photo, so she can't be seen with her bag of goodies...
 Now you all know us too well and yes we did have morning tea at the lovely Spice of Life cafĂ©..
My citrus tart tasted as good as it looks, or should I say - looked...
Last week at our get together I was able to get a photo of my - Harvest Festival Quilt.  I have been working on this for some time now as it was a Block of the Month from Pieces of Treasure..
Now that I have finished the top, all I need do is trim, quilt and bind...

 My first charm has arrived and it is so pretty, it measures about 3/4 inch and is hand sewn and incased in glass...such tiny sewing, someone has a lot of patients that's for sure..I can't wait for the rest to come...there will be six in all, coming every two months...
Here is another completed block for the Homespun BOM - It's Time for Christmas...There is only one more month to this BOM so maybe - just maybe - I will have it completed for Christmas..
The craft show is on again this week and Teresa and myself are planning on going on Wednesday so I am guessing I will have lots of photos to put up with lotsa purchases...oh dear...don't run away yet wallet...I am not finished with you...
Well that's it - the rest is - SECRET....lol
Cheers all...xxx
The C

5 comments:

  1. That Citrus tart looks devine.....yum, my favourite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have fun don't we? I love that gorgeous quilt of yours... I have to put my name on the back of it me thinks xx See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful Sandi. Well done. Love the look of that citrus tart...see you Wednesday too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is gorgeous. Looks like you girla had a great time up the mountain. Hope to catch up for a cuppa on Wednesday. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete