Sunday, 25 August 2013

What does a new teacup need?...

A new mug rug of course..
Today I finished this mug rug from my new Mug Rug Book by Christa Rolf...
I have fallen in love with this book and plan on making heaps from it...
This one is made using hexagons...


















A close up ...the photo is not doing it justice - too late in the day I guess for photos....


















And to finish off - here is a little something for my grandson for Christmas.....his own placemat and coaster..
I am so glad he cant read nana's blog yet...



















That's it for me today - short and sweet - just like me I hear you say....lol
cya

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous Sandi and Hudson will love his it is so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hudson is a lucky boy..... love the hexie mat, well done.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one for Hudson it is so Cute..the Hexie one is Pretty.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous, in fact I love all the projects you are working on and your lovely blog! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful! Might have to put that book on my wish list....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sandi. I love mug rugs and make quite a few. They make great gifts. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous makes there Sandi - the hexagons are beautiful... and Hudson will love his mat & coaster!

    ReplyDelete