Thursday, 1 August 2013

Some Little Finishes..

You may recall my previous post, when I mentioned the little pincushion the girls brought me back from Melbourne, well ta da - I finished it...
I love it...it is so gorgeous....I love the colour too...great choice girls...and sorry Helen but I did it
all by myself....no help at all...


















So pretty I thought I should put two photos of it on my blog...sorry..
 






















Another pattern brought back from Melbourne was a Marg Low Kit - Simple Pleasures.  I completed this project today and then remembered that I have two other buttons stashed away that would suit this project too.  So now I have three ornaments done...
I love small projects....


















Now for a revamp project....you may remember this little stitchery, it did have a smaller frame but while staying at Glenrose Patchwork last month I was inspired by how they finished there stitchery off... what do you think....
The Before Photo...























The After Photo...    The fabric bordering the stitchery is hand quilted but unfortunately this doesn't show up in the photo...























Improvement - I think yes, what do you think...
That's all today, hope to catch you all when I do some blog stalking....oops - blog hopping...lol
xx























5 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments. I think the fabric around the stitchery makes it. A definite improvement. Hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both but the extra fabric version is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how it looks now. It really frames it. Loving those Christmas decorations. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you a clever cloggs...... nrrrr nrrrr, its more fun doing the pincushion with others. LOL
    Ornies look great..... boy we buy good .....

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me Sandi, you don't muck around. I haven't unpacked my shopping bag or my suitcase yet and you've finished a couple of your presents. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete