Friday, 30 August 2013

Friends In Stitching Swap

Look what came for me during the week, and I wasn't allowed to open it until today - well actually it was suppose to be tonight but I spoke to my swap partner about being out of town tonight and she was lovely and gave me permission to open it early...
My lovely partner in this swap was the fabulous Peg...


















Just look at the gorgeous fabric my swap is wrapped in...I am already making plans for this material..
It has my favourite flower - roses  all over it....wonder what's inside...ok I will show you, but it's too
pretty, cant I just look at it a bit longer....


















Oh wow Peg, its beautiful...I love the stitchery on the front...reminds me of the Friends In Stitching Girls...and there is also one of Peg's famous Journals....I have always secretly wanted one of Peg's
Journals, they always look so pretty and now I have my very own...Thank you so much Peg, I love my bag and Journal heaps...


















Now what else did I find in my parcel...loads of stuff...I have been very spoilt...
There is a matching Zipper pouch, Tissue holder and Torch bag...The torch bag is to hold a very handy led light torch in...beautiful fabrics....
You will also notice a very handy key fob and some hand cream.  I have already tried the hand cream
and it is fantastic - I am a bit fussy when it comes to hand creams, sometimes they are too thick in texture but this one is silky smooth, I love it..


















Here is a close up of the matching set... they are just so pretty...


















MMM did I mention there was something edible in the parcel....breakfast maybe....lol
Some Peggy Pig and Pals and some Lindt Chocolate...ok maybe not breakfast food but I plan to take these away with me today...I will just slip them in my luggage...yum
Lotsa Hugs and Kisses heading your way Peg, I love my parcel....can you hear me purring...
I hope all the swaps go well tonight..I cant wait to get back and check them all out..























Now I am just going to add a couple of finishes to the end of this blog...but I will be quick...
Our Tuesday Girls are working on the - It's Time For Christmas - BOM quilt that is in the Homespun magazine and I have finished my August's blocks.




































I'm on a roll...I have also finished a couple of Christmas gifts ...I wonder who for?













































Ok that's it for me....I said I would be quick....Have fun tonight girls with yours swaps...and Thank you heaps Peg, you have spoilt me rotten....mmm is it still too early for chocolate...I wonder...
cheers    xxxx

 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts from Peg and great projects that you have finished too...Never too early for chocolate and its starting to warm up so you dont want it to melt........

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous lot of goodies you got from Peg Sandi,lovely swap parcel,what was the theme for this one,chocolate is good for you at any time of the day and love Hudson's gifts,he will love xmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous goodies from Peg there! Such a pretty mini!
    More beautiful sewing for Hudson, he will love the Festive Season for sure... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so pretty, lovely gifts Sandi and well done Peg
    enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much Sandi glad you liked your goodies...and your works are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, we'd love to see the Tuesday Girls' versions of Bronwyn Hayes' It's Time For Christmas BOM when they're finished please!
    Deputy Editor, Homespun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts and you have been a busy girl :)

    ReplyDelete