Monday, 29 July 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Today is our 25th anniversary and I have just finished flicking through our wedding album...
I thought I would add some OLD photos from it today...and yes the quality of the photos are not perfect, you see I am feeling very tired at the moment and just could not be bothered scanning the photos to the computer and so I have just taken photos of the photos....not really what you are suppose to do but it is going to do for now...
Check out the 80's hairstyle....lol























I had pink tulips for my bouquet....gee I wish I had that waist line now...























So Cool...(So 80's..hahaha)
























Ok that's it for memory lane...it did put a smile on my dial looking through these photos, you never know they may even look like other 80's wedding albums.
We have kinda been celebrating all week - we use to (25yrs ago) eat at Montezuma's Mexican Restaurants, so we thought we would try that again...it was so good that we went back two days later with our eldest daughter and our grandson....He thought it was great..


















mmm...I'll eat that and that and maybe a bit of this...


















On Sunday we drove to the country markets of Fernvale and while we were there decided to have brekky at the local Fernvale Country Café....I really could have used a room after eating here, I was so full...the café is wonderful with heaps of old time memorabilia - kinda like us a bit..we fitted in well...lol


















Today hubby bought me a dozen roses... they are the most unusual shade of pink...feeling very spoilt at the moment so I had better not mention the jewellery I was given as well.  I have had a wonderful week with Hubby and cant wait for the next 25yrs...


















This week of eating and celebrating has been a disaster for my waistline...the scales have been threatening to run away...oh well, it only happens once a year...
I did get to finish my block of the month for It's Time For Christmas (Homespun's BOM)..



















Well that's it for me....love from the very tired, very full and very happy - ME....xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful milestone... Gorgeous roses too. I love your piccies such a sweet couple. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your hubby, Sandi. Your roses are beautiful. Sounds like you celebrated in style. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary week! Read your post below too and glad your SIL is making a slow recovery. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo Hoo... Look at you 2...Congratulations to the both of you. I'm so glad you both found each other.. you are perfect and I am jealous! But in a good way! Glad you had a lovely anniversary. It was ours on the 19th! xx see you soon

    ReplyDelete