Sunday, 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day - Lots of Photos...sorry


 
I have had a wonderful Mother's Day with lotsa love, food (ok maybe too much food), and pressies..
Last year I had a photo like this one done and so this year I thought - yep lets see if I can talk all the kids into doing another one...
This was the best photo (from heaps taken) but unfortunately my grandson was not in it...do you know how hard it is to get a one year old to lie on the floor with everyone else... He thought we had all gone nuts or we were at ground level to play...
This is a photo with him in it...but he seem to be more interested in his mother's chest than looking at the camera...oh and thanks Michael (my son-in-law) for taking this photo for me..
















Poppy and myself feel that Hudson deserves a tickle.

 

And then some more tickles....hehehe

 

and then maybe some more ....
I did get a little sewing done this week...I have not had much time to blog due to me trying to organise some projects to get finished and taken off that stupid list.....
I had 24 items on my need to finish or already started list -  I pulled two apart....I know - don't say it - but I made my decision and these two were just not going to be finished for one reason or another...
Dont look any further if you can't handle it - it was a masacre...lol
Now you see it...

















Now you don't...
I kept some bits for my scrap box...


















Another one...remember, don't look if you can't handle it....

















A pile of what once was a quilt top is now just scraps for the bin.....
There was one other quilt top but I didn't get a photo of it - I just bagged it and put it in the bin...
So that brought my stupid list down from 24 to 21...and I have started working on those 21 or at least some of them...will take some photos later in the week of what I have been working on and hence will hopefully take that list down a peg or two...fingers crossed...
Now I did mention that I have been doing a little sewing.   The Tuesday Girls are working on the Homespun Block of the Month - It's Time For Christmas and I have completed this months block..
Well thats it for now...hope everyone has had a great day...I have been stalking alot of blogs but have not left many replies because I am trying to stay focused on that stupid list.......lol
So just like to let everyone know that I have loved reading your blogs and I think everyone is doing some wonderful things...catchya later....
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post Sandi. Glad you had a fun Mothers Day. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely Mothers Day, Sandi. Well done on disposing of those unwanted UFOs. Its done now so definitely off the list.

    ReplyDelete