Tuesday, 14 May 2013

A Little Catchup Stitching...

I have been involved in a 12 Months of Christmas stitch along with Suzi from  http://stitchscrapsew.blogspot.com.au/ .
Each month we sew something to do with the months theme...I have gotten a little behind and promised Suzi I would catch up...somewhere along the way I even lost a month, don't know how that happened but I put it down to a Senior Moment...lol
I have finished two items so far...one of the themes was a square tablerunner...well you know me and I kinda can't handle being told what to do - I think my husband calls in being stubborn but that can't possibly be it...
I did a circular tablerunner - can you call it a tablerunner if it is round??? Maybe Table Topper..
Anyhow my project was from Lynette Andersons book - Stitch It For Christmas..and boy was there alot of work in it...

















A little close up....


















April's theme was a stocking and today I finished it - Yes I do realise it is May and not April but I am getting there.  This is another project from the same book as the Topper...






















So that's is where I am up to...now I just have to quilt February's Tree Skirt and finish March's Tablerunner.   I plan on doing them next as they are already started just need finishing and then I can not only be up to date with the Stitch Along but I can cross them of my list.....
Catchya later all...

6 comments:

  1. Love your table topper and stocking Sandi. It's hard to catch up when you get behind, isn't it. I've been there a few times. Good to have some Xmas things done this early though. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sandi these are both awesome that table topper is one of the prettist i have ever seen,well done on your beautiful finishes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching projects..great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both projects! You'll be all caught up soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandi...I absolutely LOVE your circular table topper! It is such a gorgeous pattern, and you've done a beautiful job. Your stocking is so cute too! Thanks so much for joining in...I love seeing your work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love that table topper Sandi. Better to be round than square I guess.

    ReplyDelete