Saturday, 18 May 2013

A Day With Hudson...

Our grandson came over today for a sleep over...actually he is sound asleep as I type...and I hope to join him very soon..
We started our day of going to the Emmaus College Carnival, there we got to see lots of noisy rides and a few camels...yep you heard me...they had camel races today and Hudson just didn't know what to make of them...

















Then we came home for a picnic in the backyard while we watched the chooks eat the bread we threw for them..
Hudson first had a cupcake..

Mmmm not to sure what to do with it....just licking my finger to see what it is...






















Oh Now I get it....






















And get it some more...






















Then it was time for a bit of golf..
I will just move this ball while no one is watching...Check out my new gumboots...























Nana what big pumpkins you have...






















The Lorikeets wanted a feed too...

















Oops, sorry Nana, they don't bounce like the balls did...






















Nana thinks I need to go to bed now...I have had my shower and I am suppose to be lying down...
Nana must be having a senior moment cause I am not tired...lol
























If I give Nana a big kiss she might just let me stay up a little longer....




















Night Nana...hehehehe

















1 comment:

  1. what a cutie Sandi and love those big blue eyes.xx

    ReplyDelete