Tuesday, 28 May 2013

12 Months of Christmas and some other finishes...

I have been in a Stitch Along with Suzi from http://stitchscrapsew.blogspot.com.au/ and we have to do one project a month....I mentioned early that I fell a little behind and last week I have been stitching my little heart out trying to catch up..
I have already posted that I did a Table Topper from a Lynette Anderson book but did I mention that I did two...why you may ask, well one is for me and the other is for my Christmas Box...

















I also did two little stockings from the same book...

 


The theme for one of the months was a Table Runner and yes you guessed it - I have done two...
The first one I have done to the colours suggested on the pattern - Ronald Reindeer is his name by the way...It was hard to get a photo of this Runner because it is 1.5m long..
I have only the top finished because as usual I am out of Pellon so will have to finish it when I go shopping next..

 


 


















The second one I changed the colours as well as making it abit shorter.  Again this will have to be finished when I track down the pellon...


















Now all I have to do is quilt that Tree Skirt and I will be up to date....I hope..
I have also been doing some other christmas sewing...I am working on the quilt - A Christmas Story by Anni Downs and I have finished the first four blocks....it is taking me ages because I am still practicing my needle turn applique. Sorry the photos are a little dark, it has been cloudy around here lately.
Block 1..























Block 2...

















Block 3...

















Block 4...

















Ok last photo I have to blog about is a little card making project I finished yesterday...
Last week, Jo from http://scrapnstitch.blogspot.com.au/ advertised that she had some kits for card making available.. and I knew I just had to make one or two...This was a great project and very quick.
When the kit arrived it was already cut out with all the pieces ready and waiting to be assembled...
All I had to do was put it together...no wastage and no cutting...even the little ribbons were tied in bows, how easy is that....I may have to do more of these.  Here is a photo of one of them..isn't it cute...






















Well thats all for now...I  hope to catch you all later....cya

4 comments:

  1. Love all your gorgeous xmas projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy. Everything is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas sewing there Sandi, the Lynette table centres are fab!
    From what I can see, your needleturn looks great, you will be super-duper by the time the quilt is done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow there is a lot of good work there Sandi..... well done

    Helen

    ReplyDelete