Monday, 15 April 2013

Last Week

I have been a little slack with postings lately - so I plan on doing a quick rundown on events and stitching from last week...
We took our grandson to Seaworld last week...near the pool area we found this amazing tree walk and maze..


















Hudson thought this was fantastic...I had to crawl through tunnels (wet ones at that) on my hands and knees and climb over things and go under things - it was sure a sight to be seen and a good work out..
Here is poppy and Hudson laughing at me trying to take a photo of them without letting go of the ropes and desperately trying NOT to look down....























Hudson also loves the underground viewing area of the aquarium...I think he likes the big sharks the most...He was thinking - If I could just get a bit closer I could catch one....lol























And what day wouldn't be complete without a merry-go-round ride...now this is more like it - ground level is only one step away - solid ground beneath the feet....I can handle this ride...























I did get a little sewing done - not too much though - been stuck in bed with a virus....I have just reached the boohoo part where I am so over this and now it has to go away and leave me alone..
I am a bit late starting my - 12 months of Christmas - that I have been doing with Suzi of http://stitchscrapsew.blogspot.com.au/.   Sorry Suzi - I know this was for March but I will try to catch up...this is the start of my tablerunner...

















I have done a couple of other little sewing project but I don't have photos of them at the moment and just can't be bothered getting out of bed to take a photo of them so I will leave them until next time..
I must admit I am feeling better today than I have been so I must be on the mend...and it has been great to have some time to brouse other blogs - which I have visited quite a few lately just havent left personal comments on them...so thank you to all you bloggers, you have entertained me heaps over the weekend, and there are some great projects being blogged about - might have to add some things to my to do list...oops Sorry Suzi - will do the tablerunner first....promise...bye









4 comments:

  1. Hudson is so cute Sandi and looks like you all had fun,hope you are feeling better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great tree walk, Sandi. I would be like you though, hanging on tightly while taking the photos. Hope you are feeling much better now. The table runner looks like it will be gorgeous - you had better keep Suzi happy and keep working on it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are starting to feel better! Your Seaworld excursion looks like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great day with your grandson. Glad you are feeling better, nothing worse than the flu. Your Xmas runner looks nice. Hugs ....

    ReplyDelete