Friday, 5 April 2013

Birthday Pressies


A big thank you to all the girls from Friends In Stitching and a very big thank you to Sarah for my special pressies.
It all started with the beautiful butterfly paper wrapped around my pressie...oooh can't wait to open it..

Once the wrapping was ripped off (in no formal manner, mind you) it revealed this beautiful bag filled with goodies.
The bag is perfect with several pockets on the inside - one side has a zipper pocket, and on the other side there are more pockets as well as a scissor pocket. I love the scissor pocket idea because I know when I reach into the bag I won't be stabbing myself with loose scissors...very clever.

Here is a - not so good - photo of the inside. Can you see the scissor pocket?

Now I can hear you saying - where is the saying?
On the other side of the bag of course, where else would you find it...lol


And what was inside the bag....well let me tell you....


A notepad (already unpacked and put next to my sewing maching), four threads kept in a tidy case (I had white cotton written on my notepad already - mental note to cross that off now..lol),
A beautiful Cornflower Needlecase pattern from Hatched and Patched with the fabric already preprinted (can't wait to start this one), some very handy pins (another thing to cross off my list) and of course some choccies (all gone, so sad, to bad...lol)....
If you notice the card in the background has a butterfly on it to match the wrapping paper..too cute..
I love my pressies Sarah, thank you very much and the bag is just perfect - I am going to show it off at the next gathering of The Tuesday Girls.
Well thats it for me today...all tuckered out after spending the day with the kids and grandson and hubby and eating way tooooo much food...time to chill out and rest.
This day has been just perfect...and thank you everyone for all my birthday wishes...
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. A belated happy birthday, Sandi. Sounds like you had a lovely day. Gorgeous bag, and so many goodies inside it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi...your gifts are so lovely, Sarah did a fantastic job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful gifts Sandi... arent we in a wonderful group!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pressies off Sarah.

    ReplyDelete