Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Some finished blocks for March...

I have a couple of ongoing projects this year, I dont know why I do this to myself but so far I am keeping up....
Summertime quilt.....Block 3

















Farmer's Wife quilt....blocks 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7

Harvest Festival quilt....block 3..


















And some hexies......

















Now for a little family photo....my grandson was here the other day when two of the Tuesday Girls were here for a quick visit.  While they were here Teresa took these photos of Hudson...

















Hudson was entertaining himself in my wall unit...he got in by himself and out by himself....all with that cheeky grin....I think it is time to buy some locks for the doors...
He did sit still long enough to join us at the table for a spell....






















Ok thats it for this post....lots of photos, not much chit chat...I must be in need of some chocolate or could it be that I have just spent an hour at the gym with my personal trainer and I really just want to sit here and do nothing...catchya all later....
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy Sandi. Are you coming for a visit to Tamborine this weekend? Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sandi you are wonder woman tall those blocks are gorgeous and what a very cute handsome young man Hudsone is,enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudson is one cutie!! And boy am I impressed- sewing and exercise...I cant seem to maintain both!Your sewing is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete