Friday, 15 March 2013

Na Na Nana Na

Eat your heart out Tassie Girls....I may not have a tag but I do have chocolate....lol
My FRIEND Helen brought me back Chocolates from her trip down south...see she knows me well...I said I could be bought.....I am sitting here writing this with chocies at my side - and half eaten already I might add...and feeling very contented...I don't need a beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous tag (stop that - I don't need one) to know I am loved by my friend Helen...
And I am feeling extra loved tonight as my FRIEND Teresa, whom just came back from her stitching holiday in Adelaide, brought me a gift too...this beautiful charm pack....I love it  and can't wait to use it in a project...so see Tassie Girls - can you just feel the love around me...lol
Keep your tags....we have Helen back and Teresa back...and they have pressies.....xxx

5 comments:

  1. Did Helen get those chocolate from Anvers? No more complaining about not getting any think you lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,lol,you are so funny Sandi,what wonderful friends you have,yes i could feel the love around you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly were Anvers Roseanne, mmmmm really yummie...... only the best for those friends without a tag lol.


    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah nice gifts Sandi! But I would have to say that you really cant beat the FRIENDSHIP tag from Helen :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the chocolates are gone, you will still need a tag Sandi. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete