Friday, 22 March 2013

Easter is a coming....

I have been a enjoying the latest Homespun Magazine the week, making a few of the project from it and getting the next block for the "Time For Christmas" ready....
So far, I have made the pincushion, ok I made two...this was a great little project and I loved making it..

















And I have made the Easter Bag, oh ok, I made two of them tooo...and boy one and a girl one...and I have just filled them with chocolates and hidden them until easter...Maybe I should get my hubby to mind them because knowing there is chocolate in the house is never a good thing...come to think of it I don't think I can trust him too... I wonder if they would be safe with the kids...or safer...lol






















I have changed the pattern a little to suit, well myself I guess.  The pompom for the tail has been replaced with a suffolk puff and I added whiskers to them...






















Rear view...lol














While I was out yesterday with my grandson, we came across these cute little cheeky bunnys and I don't know how it happened but they came home with me...I just couldn't leave them in the store - they needed me...lol






















That's all folks.....

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sandi, I love your Easter stitching & sewing - and you have been very industrious, considering the magazine is only new! Great job on the pincushions... love it all... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post Sandi,love your pin cushions and your very cute easter bags and i am the same with chocolate in the house,lol,glad i am not the only one,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely easter sewing Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandi you have been busy, they all look fantastic..... well done.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute Easter sewing you've been doing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi,
    Your Easter projects from Homespun look fantastic. Would you like them considered for Readers' Showcase perhaps?
    Deputy Editor, Homespun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandi,

    Such beautiful projects. Love the bags and pincushions.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete