Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Well I hope everyone had a lovely day today...
I had a wonderful start to the day with a bunch of flowers that my hubby picked from our garden.  He leaves for work very early so he had to get up with the birds to collect them.


















This afternoon my sons girlfriend gave us these pink butter cookie that she had made herself and some chocies...sorry no photo of the chocolates, all gone, you gotta be quick to get photos of them in this house..

















I spent the day working on my christmas tree skirt for this months project for the 12 Months of Christmas sew-a-long with Suzi from stitch scrap sew blog.
It is already to be stitched, which I am guessing is going to take me a while, but at least it will be done for christmas....I hope...lol





 

















Yesterday my mail included these items...and I am already eyeing one of the quilts off to do for this year....I must be insane...but it does look lovely..
Anyhow I hope everyone has had a great day whether you celebrate valentines day or not...

4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas tree skirt Sandi. Naughty girl eating all those chocolates. Hugs Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those flowers Sandi and gorgeous xmas tree skirt and nice buys.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great tree skirt Sandi, & how fab to be SAL-ing with Suzi... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! That tree skirt will look fantastic.....get stitching! Im working on A Christmas Story this year....its been a slow start but I am determined to have it finished by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete