Thursday, 28 February 2013

A Blog Meet

I have had such a busy week this week and I concur with everyone - where did February go???
Did someone steal some of it because I am definitely convinced that I am being short changed here when it comes to the days in the month...
On Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to meet some talented ladies at a blog meet, it was lovely to be able to put some faces to the blogs that I quite regularly stalk.
We had a lovely time at Shorncliffe with lots of chatting, show n tell and delicious food, not much sewing got done though - I wonder why?






















We met here at the Cafe On The Park.














Some of the beautiful bags made by the girls (please don't ask me their names as I may get it wrong and I don't want to offend anyone)...I do know for sure the one on the left is Teresa..

















And here is Noela's bag...why are they all hiding behind the bags???























Some Show 'n' Tell...




 

 





























































Some turtles having their own meeting...
Now for the moment you have all been waiting for...yes I know.....here it is - The Food...
Here I am being a little silly with my Milk shake and another photo of the desert in which I devoured,
just in case you can't tell - its a Banofe (caramel, banana, cream etc).
 
Thanks Marie for inviting me along to the blog meet.  I had a wonderful time, so wonderful in fact that I was exhausted when I got home..



2 comments:

  1. What a great day. Lovely post. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely to meet you too, Sandi. It was such a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete