Thursday, 10 January 2013

Good start to the year...

Farmer's Wife Quilt - Block 1
I am right on schedule -ok so I have only done one block so far but I will get there...I ran a stitch around the outside because I kinda figured it was going to be hanging around for a while waiting for its mates to join it...

















Harvest Festival - Block 1
I have been thinking about this BOM since receiving my first installment in November, but I knew I needed to wait until after christmas to start it..
This is my first applique block and four pieced blocks....I love the fabrics and cant wait to start the next block.


















And last but not least - I have done some hexie flowers....not sure what I want to do with them yet, but I want to just keep adding to them until I decide...

















Thats all today.....hope everyone is not suffering too much with the high temperatures at the moment..
cya





5 comments:

  1. lovely blocks and hexies Sandi.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Sandi. Great start to the year. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, I particularly love the Harvest Festival blocks and fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the newest Farmers Wife...WOOHOOOOO! Sounds like you are going to have a very busy year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are all so lovely. What is that gorgeous red rose print in the centre of some of your hexie flowers? So pretty.

    ReplyDelete