Sunday, 27 January 2013

12 Months of Christmas...January

I am doing a stitch-a-long with Suzi of Stitch Scrap Sew and once a month we are stitching a project for christmas - this is so, as I do regularly, leave everything to the last minute and then don't have time to get projects done in time for christmas...
We have a general theme for the month (which can be adapted to our own theme) where we work on
our item...this month is anything we want to finish...which brings me to my project - The Tuesday Girls will vouch for me when I say that I was stitching these tags last year with the intent on having them done for christmas 2012...mmm as you can see I didn't get them done in time but now they are ready for this christmas 2013...thanks Suzi for helping me get organised..  Now lets see...next month is a Tree Skirt...what one should I do, there are so many to choose from...No not going to tell - you will just have to wait for next month...lol
I have not added the ribbons to the tags because I am not sure how I will use them so will add that later...cya later...xx

















4 comments:

  1. wow Sandi these are gorgeous,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh you did finish them, good girl.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete