Monday, 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

Well this will be my last post for 2012, and I thought I would go out with a bit of a laugh...you know the photo that doesn't quite make it to the blog world..
Like this one...I took this photo of my little christmas angels to put on my blog and then decided it looked like a dolly orgy...lots of naked little dollies in a pile...not a good look..lol
Just so you can see...I did make them some clothes.....
This is my little flutter of angels, just hanging around, having a laugh, planning their next adventure..
 






















Well thats it for me...short and sweet..unusual I know...but I have to finish the year off baby sitting my grandson tonight...a sleep over...P.A.R.T.Y...can't think of a better way of ending the year..
Hope everyone has a great finish to the year..and best of luck for the 2013..
Hugs and Kisses

5 comments:

  1. Great post Sandi...... love it.

    Happy New Year to you and your family, enjoy your time with Hudson.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family...

    (love those naked dollies...very funny! looks like a photo I would of taken and then thought better of posting)

    Your angels look very cute and angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year to you and your family also Sandi and those those dolls,1st pic is funny.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so funny. Lol. I just love it. Glad to see they managed to find their clothes after.
    Hope,2013 is wonderful for you.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete