Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Day 3 - One Week of Christmas

I am a bit slack...forgot to do yesterdays photo so I will do a couple today...
My wall unit...
 


 

Meet my christmas goose...she looks happy because we will not be eating her...(She is one of my favourites)
 
And last but not least...a little collection of nut crackers.....they just crack me up..lol
So I hope this makes up for missing yesterday...hope to cya tomorrow....oh and by the way if
you want to see more then hop over to Cheryl's blog, she has some lovely photo's there to see and links to others who are joining in. cya

5 comments:

  1. Oh it all looks gorgeous Sandi and I agree the goose is gorgeous and does look pleased not to be eaten. I love your collection of nutcrackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your decorations Sandi,thankyou for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ALL the deco's Sandi... nutcrackers and your unit look wonderful! But OOOhh the goose... great big smile here and so happy she won't be on the table this year! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your decorations. They look fabulous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. The goose is great, thanks for showing us around.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete