Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Christmas Day

Ok everyone there will be alot of pics with this post and they are all family...no sewing..
I know it's been a while since I have posted anything remotely stitch orientated lately and I promise to get back into the sewing posts in the new year but as for today it will be another post of family photos...Hope you can hang in there with me...
The kids were up early today...even the 22 year old was up at 5.30am and why not...looks like santa has been and gone...






















After opening our presents, Wayne and I relaxed while the kids played with their gifts...This in itself was a strange experience because for the past 24 years we have hosted the christmas lunch, but this year our eldested daughter wanted to take over.  What were we suppose to do?  We are normally preparing food, cooking, setting tables, chilling drinks, setting tables, etc etc.  What did we do I hear you ask...absolutely nothing...relaxed, had a coffee, chatted, I could definitely get use to this...
When we arrived at our daughters home this is what we were greated with....

















Didn't she outdo herself...
Here is our lovely family devouring their meal...


















Being Hudson's first christmas he was given heaps and heaps of pressies from santa....one being a blow up pool, in which had heaps of balls put in it instead of water..I think this was his favourite..




































We got a few family shots too while we were all together...
This is Hudson with his Nana and his Great Grand-mother.















And now with Ellesha...thats four generations...my mother, me, my daughter and Hudson..















And last but not least the whole clan...






















So thats christmas for us for 2012...we are home now and resting...I was feeling a bit lost this year with not being in control over the day but I can see I had nothing to worry about, as a matter of fact I like this handing over the reins to someone else and Elle - you did a fantastic job..xxx
Thats all folks....hope you all had a great chrissy...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Sandi. Glad you had such a great relaxing day. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a brilliant day. Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your daughter did a marvelous job the table looks so pretty,little Hudson looks very pleased with his present.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see all your great photos, Hudson must have had fun with his pressies.
    The table looks terrific,well done Elle.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete