Monday, 29 October 2012

Another set of draws...

Well I think I have enough draws now...I hope so anyway..
I came across a few problems with these draws that I didn't encounter with the other two...the draws were very tight...With the first two sets of draws I covered I was able to wrap the pretty paper around the whole box but with these draws that just made them too tight and I couldnt get them out..so these were mostly just decorated on the front...saved heaps of paper but I think I would have rathered the whole draw being covered...anyhow they look good anyway and I already have them mostly filled with dolly making bits and pieces...
I was looking for a way to be able to change the lables on the fronts (without purchasing more items) and found these small pegs in amongst my stash...so out they came..a quick lick of paint, and hey presto..changable tags...






















I bought these little birds at the craft show last week...they  look soo cute..cya next time.

2 comments:

  1. your drawers look great Sandi,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandi, you will be very well-organised with all your drawers, and they look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete