Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Tuesday Angels

I must be talking about the Tuesday girls of course....a long stretch I hear you say....well ok, maybe I am talking about some little angels we have been making...
Last Tuesday we spent the day making "Angel Greetings" from Country Keepsakes....
Here are some of my little girls in the making...

















I wonder what you call a gathering of angels....a flock??....lol I hope not....wouldn't that be weird...a flock of angels....
Well anyway here were have some of the angels hanging around watching the day infront of them..
You may notice that some of them are just heads...they belong to Helen...hopefully we will have a photo of them when they are completed.  Teresa's angels hopefully will join us too.....maybe next week...


















This is a close up of my little ones...I have changed the tags from the pattern - typical  of me - I know - but I just hate to do what I am suppose to do...I always feel I need to add something of myself to s patterns...
Meet Autumn and Spring...



















And here are Christmas and Winter...
Hubby wants to know why I am always making dolls with such sad faces..mmm..I don't know but I will look for one that is bright and cheery just for him...


















I plan on putting one out per season....a little shelf angel to keep an eye on things...
I have just realised that not all my angels have there wings yet...they must be the naughty ones...maybe they take after the maker...lol.   Anyhow cya next time..


3 comments:

  1. Sandi the angels are just DARLING!!
    wiki answers says host, chorus, choir or even flight, as collective noun for angels... but let's be imaginative here... what about a flutter, company or sigh?! your pics are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly gorgeous !! can i ask where u buy your doll hair ?

    ReplyDelete