Thursday, 9 August 2012

Loubee Lou

Another doll I hear you say....well what can I say...they are sooo fun to make and dress up...I think I am reliving my childhood when I use to dress up Barbie....she always had to have the matching accessories to the outfit she was wearing for the day....
Now I know I would look silly playing with Barbie at my age so I guess this is my substitute...
Loubee Lou is sporting a spring outfit today...with matching hat to keep the warm sun off of her pretty face and a little jacket for the cool breeze...She loves to lay under the sun on the cool grass and stare up at the clouds and daydream...a romantic at heart...she was born in late July so her starsign is Leo...Leo's ruling planet is known to be the "sun" - how appropriate is that...(Yes - I confess I had to google that).
Anyhow I am sure she will delight in this household with her antics and bring smiles to the hearts of all that meet her.  catchya next time...

4 comments:

  1. oh Sandi she is absolutely gorgeous,well done you are so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandi, Loubee is absolutely gorgeous! Well Done, i look forward to reading about her adventures...

    ReplyDelete