Tuesday, 26 June 2012

A Little Bit Of Sewing

Yesterday I finished another one of the items brought back for me from the Sydney Show...this little bookmark by Anni Downs..isn't it gorgeous...I can't wait to do another project from her new book - The Simple Life..maybe the project bag...




















My daughter is going on her year 7 trip next month and wanted a little bag to carry her camera
around in...She chose the fabric and I thought I would add a strap to it so she would be less likely to lose it while away...Now I am thinking I will make one for myself so I can have my hands free when I'm out and about too...


3 comments:

  1. Sandi what cute projects you have made,that bag is gorgeous,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some Lovely projects in Anni's new book and this is one of them...really Great.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, the bookmark is super-sweet. You DD will have her friends green with envy, being seen with that pouch over her body... !

    ReplyDelete