Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Mums Birthday and Totti

On Saturday it was my mums 67th Birthday...we spent the morning at her place eating cake and rocky road and cuddling our little Hudson...Hudson is my mums first great grand child but I didnt get a photo of the two of them...to busy eating I guess...maybe next time. She is looking a little too excited about the rocky road here...we may have to take the knife off of her...lol























Still can't get into this rocky road......














At last the rocky road has been cut...now where is that cheesecake....yum













This week end I was fortunate enough to get a little sewing done...so now we have a new member to the Moore household...Meet Totti....Totti has been hanging around my sewing room for some time now just waiting to be made part of the family.....and now she has that opportunity...
Say hello to everyone Totti...

No comments:

Post a Comment