Wednesday, 6 June 2012

A Little Light Reading - NOT

I have been busy reading the trilogy books - FIFTY SHADES...mmmm what can I say about them..
NOTHING - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....I have no comments that I can put up about these books...I did enjoy reading but that is ALL I can say..lol












We had a visit this week from my dad..this was the first time he got to meet his great grandson..here we have a photo of the four generations...my dad, me, my daughter and my grandson...


I did get some stitching done this week..I am doing the Lynette Anderson "FERNHILL" button of the month stitchery...This is what I have done so far...sorry about the photos - they are a little bright cause I was trying to photograph them at night...
Block 1.









Block 2.









And Block 3...











Now I know this has nothing to do with stitching but I just have to put up a photo of my grandson...he was in such a happy mood on Monday when I was sitting him...cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm the book....... but love the stitcheries and of course Hudson.... very cute.


    Helen

    ReplyDelete