Sunday, 17 June 2012

Family Time

Wow, what a weekend...Friday night was a celebration for my step father, Graham, it was his 60th birthday and the family got together to ...well ok maybe some where there just for the cake but most were there to wish him happy birthday...lol
Here is Hudson with his great grandfather..






















Here is the family...Left to right..James. Keelan, Michael, Jaxon, (front..) Nathan,
Amelia, Hudson, Elle, me (Sandi) and Wayne...




Then on Saturday, Hubby and myself and our daughters Elle and Amelia with grandson Hudson went to Seaworld...Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos of our day so I had to pinch one from my daughters collection...Hudson couldn't take his eyes off of the sharks in the tank, hence the bluey/green tint to the photo...




















I did manage to get a photo of these....priorities....2 dozen Kirspy Kreme dounuts....mmmmm, we bought these on the way home...and yes they tasted as good as they looked...

















And now for today...Movieworld with all the kids and one grandchild...I did manage to get a photo or two of the kids waiting in line for the stunt show..they were behaving just like children and it was hard to get a good photo of them all...come to think of it...hubby was being silly too...


































At least the eldest daughter,and  son-in-law are behaving themselves...






















And as for Hudson, this is how he felt about the day....






















So as you can see I had a very busy weekend and on several occassions I did glance at the sewing still sitting on my table...well maybe I can get to that tomorrow.....cheers all...

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful time with your family...Hudson is growing so fast...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what beautiful family pics Sandi and Hudson is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete