Thursday, 10 May 2012

Tamborine Extravaganza

Today Marilyn, Ellen and myself went to the Mt Tamborine Craft Extravaganza...yes I know I can hear you all saying it...how can you go anywhere without fueling up first....well you will be happy to hear that we did eat before doing something so strenuous...lol   We called in to the Spice of Life for mmmm brunch maybe..This is a lovely little restuarant on the mountain and we have made it a regular stop when we go up there....Now onto some serious shopping at the craft show, the organisers of the event raise money for the Local Fire Brigade and everything is very reasonably priced. But wait.. who have we here...It isn't is it..why yes it is..I found this lost sole walking around all by herself, Helen...Say Hi Helen..

















 We asked a lovely lady to take a photo of all of us....we are smiling because we have just come back from having coffee and carrot cake together....

I know it looks like Helen didn't buy anything because she is the only one not holding a bag but if you look carefully to the bottom left of the photo you will notice a green basket with a pretty doll in it...this is Helen's Basket and there are goodies hiding under the doll..  Now come and see what I scored...Most of these things I will put away in my gift box but some I will just have to keep myself.
Before I go (and have a nana nap)...dont laugh, this is exhausting business this thing called shopping,
I have to add this photo of Marilyn and Helen...only because it is such a nice photo..no seriously it is...I'm not trying to be funny..Cya all next time...





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi

    That was quick !!!!! Thanks to you and Marilyn for a great day. I am thinking I should get into this blogging and not just be a "lurker".

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that looked like Helen,and what a wonderful day you all had,and great buys there Sandi.xx

    ReplyDelete