Monday, 16 April 2012

Little Projects

Today I was very busy finishing off some little projects that I have been meaning to do...
My darling Hubby has started cutting out some timber pieces for me - I was inspired by Shabby Art Boutique - I have fallen inlove with the ribbon/lace holders so fingured I just had to make some..only one cut out so far...but I was feeling impatient as usual and decided to decorate it without waiting for the others...This is how in turned out...its 14cm high.






















My 11 year old daughter asked me to make her a card holder - for her baby sitting cards to go in.













I wanted to replace the old coasters on my bedside table so I hunted though my scrap pile and found some odd disappearing nine patch pieces...ta da...new coasters..and a couple of spares..













I have been inspired by other blogs with the little camera cases they have been making and thought - why not - they look so cute  - and so now I have one too...


















This is a little bag I made for no reason at all...just loved the fabric.....


















And last but not least....A pencil case...just to practice putting zips in - dont look too closely...That wraps me up for today...and what a productive day it has been...and ps: its nice to blog about something other than my challenge photos for a change....




2 comments:

  1. Sandi you have been busy....lots of lovely finishes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been a busy girl!

    loving your April challenge photos too

    ReplyDelete