Sunday, 1 April 2012

April Photo A Day Challenge - Day 1

I have just checked out Teresa's Blog and she has inspired me to join in with the April Photo A Day Challenge being run by Chantelle of Fat Mum Slim Blog.
I immediately grabbed my camera and headed to my bathroom for the first photo...without saying a word, my husband ducked his head round the corner to see what on earth I was doing taking the camera into the bathroom...you should have seen the look on his face...priceless...I wonder what he thought I wanted a photo of..lol 
Anyhow this my first photo...and your right Teresa, it is hard taking your own photo in the mirror..

















Here is a list of the day to day challenges...I hope I get just as many laughs out of the rest of them as I did tonight...

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm so excited you're doing this too... ECSTATIC!!! It's going to be so much fun. I love your photo ... and that look you got from your hubby?... I think it was the same look I got from Jack he he he

    ReplyDelete