Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tuesday's Treasures

I am going to continue with something else that I have found in my keepsake box....I always new I was the black sheep of the family..I came across some notes that I had written in my younger days....a long time ago....my mum had saved these and then passed them on to me...I must have been one of those children...always up to no good...

I hope I am a much betterer speller now...lol

Also among the items from my youth are these snippets of my hair at different ages..I was a bit blonde when I was little....

Anyhow.. time to go..thanks Melody for letting me join in to Tuesday's Treasures....I wonder who else will join in today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is that. Can you remember your crime? Great keepsake for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, i wonder what you did. An utterly charming Tuesday Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh its so nice to look back at these treasures.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete