Thursday, 15 March 2012

Teddybear' Picnic



Hi all, I'm TJ (Teddy Junior), and I have decided today to join in with the Teddybears Picnic...It's a little cool here thismorning so I am wearing my little orange jacket - Tomorrow the Primary Schools are hosting an "Anti-Bullying Day" and has asked everyone to wear something orange in support for this important occassion...I think it would be nice if we as Teddy's could unite for our own Anti-Bullying Event.  So all you Teddys out there that have been mistreated,  neglected, kicked out of home, or just been bullied, come to the picnic and make some friends....I have cake to share....And thanks Melody for letting us all join in with the Teddybear's Picnic...even us Teddys love having safe places to hang out.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. We should all take a stand against bullying. Teddys unite and people too. I love your bear, he is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on the very handsome TJ for inspiring others to take a stand against bullying. He is vey sweet and his cake and iced vo-vos(do you think they are now smaller?)look pretty nice too. Have fun at the picnic TJ I am sure you will make lots of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely teddy TJ is to bring some iced vo-vo's to the picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to join the Picnic today... its so important for schools to bring attention to Bullying.

    Great post.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. TJ is doing a fabulous job of spreading the anti-bullying word..and he looks good in orange too! What a sweeet bear he is to bring plenty of food for sharing.

    ReplyDelete