Thursday, 29 March 2012

A Little Bit Of Sewing

I have had a very busy month this - omg - end of March...what happen to March, where did it go....someone please help to slow down the rest of the year....
I did however get a couple of little projects done...
The first is a thread catcher that I made for my friend and sewing buddy - Marilyn...I chose these colours especially for her...













This is a little change table mat for my grandson, Hudson..


















This is the second time I have made this little christmas wall hanger...it has been hanging around my table for the whole of March - you know - that month that just disappeared...begging to be finished..
So now I can keep one and keep one for - dare I say it - the christmas gift basket....lol
And the last project finished for that naughtly disappearing month - March - is what I would call appropriate...its a Disappearing Nine Patch Table Runner.  This one has been sitting in my UFO box waiting for that wonderful day when I don't feel I have anything else to sew...unlikely...lol
Sorry the photo is a little dark....





No comments:

Post a Comment