Sunday, 12 February 2012

New Flossie and Bag

I did it, I actually got some sewing done...mind you hubby is running around in preparation for the storm that is coming...I don't think he understands that I need to finish this before we lose power..lol
I fell in love with this fabric ages ago and have been waiting for the right project to use it for..well I figured that if I love it so much it would have to be something that I use regularly so I can see if often...hence the Flossie....














I have changed the pattern a little to add a scissor pocket to it...














With the remaining fabric I made this matching bag....















Oh and by the way, thats two for my OPAM...yeah..

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the bag and the terrific fabric. Wheres your "To Do List"... bet I've got a bigger one nah nah.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sandi. I love this fabric too... Great idea with the scissor holder in the flossie... Well done girl... where's the chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi, Did you know you won the giveaway on my blog. Please email me and I'll organise your $25 gift voucher to Jane's shop.

    ReplyDelete