Thursday, 5 January 2012

First Project for 2012

I would like to introduce you to Dulcie Burrows.  Dulcie is the newest member to our household and it is a delight to have her join us.  She comes to us from Annie Smith of Country Keepsakes. I havent given her whiskers yet due to lack of supplies but they will be added soon.


















 She has a lovely little bag with her which matches the stitchery design on her apron..I'm sure she will enjoy her stay with us and all the other little dolls that come to visit but never seem to leave.

5 comments:

  1. She is one of the cutest little things I've ever seen. You are SO clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, will we see her on Tuesday ?

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dulcie is just gorgeous - fabulous face even without the whiskas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think she is gorgeous too

      Delete