Thursday, 10 November 2011

Teddy Bears Picnic

 This Teddy maybe late to the picnic today as our cat, Tiger, has decided he should stay with her. Tiger was found napping on the little cane chair with her tail wrapped around him.  I dont think Teddy is tooo worried though judging by the smile on his face.  Maybe Tiger is after an invite to the picnic too.


I wanted to add today the story that goes with my header teddy, at the top of my page.  This teddy is special to me, not because of the teddy itself, but because of the outfit he is wearing.  I know all teddys are special, but this one is wearing a little denim pair of overalls that each and everyone of my five kids wore at some stage.  When the girls wore them, it was accessorised with frilly shirts, and striped shirts for the boys.
Hopefully next year my future grandson will get to wear it....Come on teddy, get off the chair and come to the party...Thanks Melody for organising the picnic, teddy needs some fresh air.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous teddies and I just adore the picture of Tiger with the teddy. It's charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics Sandi. I love the tail around the teddy! How wonderful all your kids have worn those cute little overalls. Makes them very, very special. See you at the picnic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is delightful to see teddy and Tiger so comfortable together. Everyone needs good company.
    Love the little overalls. I think it's great you have kept them and that they will be worn again. How exciting!
    Love all the stitching you have been doing with the SAL. They look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is that picture. Lovely teddies and very cute overalls. I hope everyone enjoys the picnic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Teddy is so cute and looks great in the family overalls. How wonderful that you've kept them for so long and for so many children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic Photo,and so good to read about your lovely bear in the overalls at the top of your blog, I have always admired him. What a great advertisement for Oshkosh those overalls are.Cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. Tiger looks quite protective!
    See you at the picnic!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little Teddy, I love that picture with Tiger and Teddy. Have fun at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete